Your Ad Here

Friday, April 4, 2008

User generated content, WHERE platform, Nokia N95 - hot at LBS Challenge

One couldn't help noticing a few trends in this year's Navteq LBS Challenge - perhaps you watched the award ceremony via live webcast? Some of the obvious trends that I noticed while getting the skinny on the finalists:
- the uLocate WHERE developer platform is the developer tool of choice this year for LBS apps - 10 of the top 15 apps used WHERE!
- The Nokia N95 seemed to be the device of choice for demos - most of the demos I saw were running on the N95, although not the N95 8GB... odd!
- According to Navteq, more than half of this years' apps incorporated some form of user-gerated content - of note, last year the hot trend was social networking apps.
See more at www.lbschallenge.com or www.lbszone.com


1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.